The Liddicks: Studebaker Specialist Classic Car Couple
Today, ride along to Halifax, Pennsylvania to hang out with a great couple who have, together, built a special car collection that their family has enjoyed for decades. Meet Gaye and Rita Liddick.
You may recall hearing reference to Mr. Liddick during Sam & Lou’s Studebaker intracast episode. Gaye Liddick is a volunteer curator at the AACA Museum in Hershey and one of the premier Studebaker experts in the Mid-Atlantic region. Gaye knows his Studes.
The Liddick’s personal collection includes the following beauties:
- a 1941 Studebaker President Land Cruiser
- a 1947 Studebaker Commander Starlight Coupe
- a 1965 Studebaker Cruiser
- and a 1965 Studebaker Daytona Wagonaire (with Sliding roof)
- a 1967 Opel Kadett Sport Coupe
- a 1968 Porsche 912
- as well as a 1994 Cushman Police ATM
- and rounding it off with a 2003 50th Anniversary Corvette to commemorate their own milestone.
Join us on the road trip as we travel over the mountain to The Liddick’s garage….